4-Week, 120-Hour – CMUTEFL Certificate Program – Terms and Conditions
42,000 Thai Baht – includes all training materials
A place in the program is not guaranteed without the minimum deposit amount of 20,000 Thai Baht.
By enrolling I agree to the following conditions:
- My deposit is due no later than 1 week before the course commences. I accept that once I have paid this fee that it cannot be refunded.
- Once I have started the course, the tution fees cannot be refunded. Partial refunds maybe available to those with mitigating circumstances. This will be seen on a case by case basis by the Director of the Language Institute Chiang Mai University.
- Any partial refunds made will be made solely at the discretion of the Director of the Language Institute Chiang Mai University.
- The remaining balance of my enrollment fees are due before the commencement of the first dat of the class.
- Should I choose to withdraw from the program (once commenced) that there will be a reenrollment fee of 20,000.- Thai Baht for any subsequent program.
- Language Institute Chiang Mai University reserves the right to cancel the enrollment of any student who:
- Is disruptive in class
- Appears a present risk to anyone in the program
- Is under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other banned or illegal substances
- Engages in behaviour which is contrary to the ideas and the interest of the program
- Provides inaccurate and false information on their student enrollment application form
- No Thai visa or Thai work permit is implied, guaranteed or secured by my enrollment in the CMUTEFL Certificate Program.
- No offer of work is guranteed or secured by my enrollment in the CMUTEFL Certificate Program.
- I will maintain the Chiang Mai University dress code as a teacher and students while attending classes or visiting the Language Institute Chiang Mai University.This dress code requires:
- Collared shirts
- Dress shoes
- I will maintain a professional attitude, respectful manner and show cultural sensitivity as a student and representative of Chiang Mai University
- By attending the course, I consent to allow end of course feedback, electronic images, videos and stories to be used in future promotional material on the Chiang Mai University TEFL Website and/or Language Institute Chiang Mai University website.
- Language Institute Chiang Mai University reserves the right to:
- Change/alter the syllabus and/or curriculum as deemed necessary at anytime
- Change/alter the schedule/timetable
- Cancel the program
- Change/alter the final certificate of completion